180 Excavator Train the Trainer allows companies to take control of their internal training by delivering the skills and knowledge to train employees themselves.
|New Entrant||5 Days|
|Learners and Assessment|
|Learners||3 Maximum||3 Maximum|
|Training Manual and User Guidance||✓|
|Certificate and Registration|
|Photo ID Card||✓|
|Registration Fee (Per Learner)||Free|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|PUWER 1998 Read more||✓|
|LOLER 1998 Read more||✓|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Get a Quote
PRICE AND TRAINING DATES
180 Excavator Train the Trainer training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form including a postcode and our sales staff will contact you with full details.
0800 773 4230
- Advanced Excavator Operation
- The Approved Code of Practice
- Instructional Methods and Techniques
- Conducting Theoretical Lessons
- Practical Demonstrations
- Conducting Practical Lessons
- Basic Skills Test
- Report Writing
- Training Programme Preparation
- Company Training Records
Qualifies you to
Qualifies you to
- Conduct an assessment of employee ability
- Deliver training internally within your organisation
- Certify operatives to operate internally, within your organisation only
Candidates develop their own basic training programme and learning materials throughout the [short_title] course, with the assistance of the Didac tutor.
On successful completion of [short_title], candidates shall have developed the foundation of all materials required to begin delivering basic training including:
- Lesson plans
- Pre-use check sheet
- Candidate report
- Theory assessment question paper
- Practical assessment mark sheet
It is important to note that at this stage the programme would only be the foundation of a quality programme. [short_title] will deliver the skills that enable instructors to continue to develop the course and take responsbility for your company's internal training.
Since the aforementioned training programme is developed with the employer in mind, [short_title] is naturally tailored to the needs of your company.
On-site 180 Excavator Train the Trainer, UK wide
Didac deliver on-site 180 Excavator Train the Trainer and other plant courses to any location across the UK.
Some recent on-site training locations include:
Didac will always consider work overseas.
Contact us about our overseas work policy.
Full Time Training Staff
Didac instructors are full time training staff, holding the required instructor and training qualifications to deliver training to you.
Our staff undergo periodic update training to ensure that their skills remain current.
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.