|Plant Machinery Marshall training with Didac delivers practical skills and theoretical knowledge allowing candidates to operate in compliance with HSE requirements.|
|Which accreditation is right for you?||NPORS|
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓|
|Duration, Learners and Assessment|
|Training Duration||1 Day|
|Training Manual and User Guidance||✓|
|Certification Fees (Per Person)|
|Certificate||£20.00 + VAT|
|Photo ID Card (750gsm)||£17.50 + VAT||£20.00 + VAT|
|Photo ID Card & Certificate||£25.00 + VAT|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 Read more||✓|
|The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 Read more||✓|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Get a Quote
PRICE AND TRAINING DATES
Planet Machinery Marshall training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form including a postcode and our sales staff will contact you with full details.
0800 773 4230
- Have a basic understanding of the industry and the relevant legislation, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as a Vehicle / Plant Machinery Marshal
- Have knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular vehicle / machine to be guided
- Have a good understanding of signs and signals, approved hand signals and different forms of communication
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Vehicle / Plant Machinery Marshal
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area including Stop Blocks and Tipping areas
- Set up Exclusion zone for loading / unloading
- Guide machinery in a forward and reverse direction including confined spaces and “blind areas” safely and efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down and parking procedures
- Incorporate your company’s risk assessments
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day as evidence of training
On-site Plant Machinery Marshall training, UK wide
Didac deliver on-site Plant Machinery Marshal training and other plant courses to any location across the UK.
Some recent on-site training locations include:
Didac will always consider work overseas.
Contact us about our overseas work policy.