|180 Excavator training with Didac delivers practical skills and theoretical knowledge allowing candidates to operate in compliance with HSE requirements.|
|Which accreditation is right for you?||NPORS||ITSSAR|
|Below 5 Tonnes||N201||✓|
|Above and Below 5 Tonnes||N201||✓|
|Training is available to|
|Duration, Learners and Assessment|
|Training Duration||1-10 Days||1-10 Days|
|Learners||3 Maximum||3 Maximum|
|Training Manual and User Guidance||✓||✓|
|Registration Fees (Per Person)|
|Certificate||£20.00 + VAT||£4.50 + VAT|
|Photo ID Card (750gsm)||£20.00 + VAT||£7.50 + VAT|
|Photo ID Card & Certificate||£25.00 + VAT||£7.50 + VAT|
|PUWER 1998 Read more||✓||✓|
|LOLER 1998 Read more||✓||✓|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓||✓|
Get a Quote
PRICE AND TRAINING DATES
180 Excavator training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form including a postcode and our sales staff will contact you with full details.
0800 773 4230
- Controls and instruments
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Current relevant regulations
- Excavating deep and shallow excavation
- Explanation of attachments
- Introduction to the machine
- Other associated activities
- Pre – shift inspections
- Trenching, back-filling, levelling and marking out (where applicable)
- Incorporate your company’s risk assessments
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day as evidence of training
Digger training courses are available across the majority of makes, models, types of machinery and attachments including but not limited to the following.
NOTE: If you do not see the equipment for which you require training this does not mean that our trainers / assessors are not qualified to deliver the training you need.
Backfill Blade (Dozer)
More on request
|Makes & Models.||Continued.||Continued.|
Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe
|Hyundai Heavy Industries
Larsen & Toubro
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
On-site 180 Excavator training, UK wide
Didac deliver on-site 180 Excavator training and other plant courses to any location across the UK.
Some recent on-site training locations include:
Didac will always consider work overseas.
Contact us about our overseas work policy.
Frequently asked questions
- Does my 360 Excavator ticket cover me to operate a 180 Excavator?
180 and 360 Excavator certifications are not interchangeable.
- Is there a minimum age requirement for completing 180 Excavator training?
- With the exception of Lift Truck operators, there is no minimum age outlined in any UK legislation for plant operators.Lift Truck operators in the UK must be over the minimum school leaving age (except in docks where they must be at least 18 years old).You can find out more here: HSE Workplace Transport FAQ
- Is there an upper age limit for completing 180 Excavator training?
- Do I receive a Digger licence when I complete this training?
- There is no such thing as a licence as such, for any piece of plant machinery in the UK.The term ‘licence’ suggests a document issued from a governmental or other constituted authority to operate an Excavator. No such authority exists; there are only accrediting bodies and training providers who operate independently of the HSE or any other government organisation.
Successful candidates do receive a certificate and photo ID card, sometimes referred to as a Digger ticket; this provides evidence that the candidate has completed training and is certified to use the eq102uipment as outlined on the certification.0
- Can I use this training to drive an Excavator on the public highway?
- To operate an Excavator, whether on the public highway or not, the operator should be properly trained and certified.Public highways in the UK are governed by the DVLA; the same rules apply for operating plant machinery on the road as with operating a different type of motor vehicle.
- The vehicle must be properly taxed.
- A valid insurance policy must be held.
- The driver must hold a valid road driving licence.
Full Time Training Staff
Didac instructors are full time training staff, holding the required instructor and training qualifications to deliver training to you.
Our staff undergo periodic update training to ensure that their skills remain current.
From time to time, Didac Ltd use sub-contractors to deliver training courses on our behalf. These sub-contractors are subject to the same detailed quality assurance procedures as our full time employees and hold all the correct insurances.
- Instructor and operator qualifications achieved within the last 5 years;
- Subject to random spot check site visits and auditing of paperwork;
- Public Liability insurance to the value of £5 million cover.