|Level 2 Health and Safety training achieves a Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.|
|Full Course||1 Day|
|Learners and Assessment|
|Learners||12 Maximum||12 Maximum|
|Certificate and Registration|
|Registration Fee (Per Learner)||Free|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓|
Get a Quote
PRICE AND TRAINING DATES
Level 2 Health & Safety training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form including a postcode. Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
0800 773 4230
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
Who should complete this training
This is a general health and safety qualification for all employees, designed to ensure that individuals are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public.
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Health & Safety
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
On-site CIEH Level 2 Health & Safety training, UK wide
Didac deliver on-site CIEH Level 2 Health & Safety training and other health & safety courses to any location across the UK.
Some recent on-site training locations include:
Didac will always consider work overseas, including volatile regions and territories.
Contact us about our overseas work policy.