|Vehicle Banksman training with Didac delivers practical skills and theoretical knowledge allowing candidates to operate in compliance with HSE requirements.|
|Which accreditation is right for you?||NPORS||ITSSAR|
|Training is available to|
|All Experience Levels||✓||✓|
|Duration, Learners and Assessment|
|Training Duration||1||0.5 Days|
|Learners||3 Maximum||6 Maximum|
|Training Manual and User Guidance||✓||✓|
|Certification Fees (Per Person)|
|Certificate||£17.50 + VAT||Free|
|Photo ID Card (750gsm)||£17.50 + VAT||Free|
|Photo ID Card & Certificate||£22.50 + VAT||-|
|HSE Regulation Compliance|
|The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 Read more||✓||✓|
|The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 Read more||✓||✓|
|The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Read more||✓||✓|
Get a Quote
PRICE AND TRAINING DATES
Vehicle Banksman training prices and availability are dependent upon location as training is delivered on clients' premises.
To receive a quotation, complete the Get-A-Quote form including a postcode. Our sales staff will contact you with full details; we aim to respond within 60 minutes during office hours.
0800 773 4230
- Conducting the Manoeuvre
- Legal Duties
- Planning the Manoeuvre
- PPE Requirements
- Recognised Signals
- Risk Assessment of Manoeuvring Task
- Site Limitation
- Incorporate your company’s risk assessments
- Soft copies of all course paperwork are available to employers on completion of training
- Successful candidates receive a temporary pass notification form on the day as evidence of training
Vehicle Banksman training is an effective way of improving the overall safety of a working environment where vehicles are required to reverse or perform maneuvres. Vehicle Banksman are a legal requirement on many sites and a strong recommendation for any site where reversing of vehicles is unavoidable.
Nearly a quarter of all workplace transport injuries occur when vehicles are reversing. Vehicle Banksman offer drivers a trustworthy second perspective while maneuvering to play a key part in reducing accidents.
A suitable vehicle with driver will be required for the practical elements of the Vehicle Banksman course.
The successful completion of Vehicle Banksman training awards candidates a certificate and photo ID card as evidence of training.
On-site Vehicle Banksman training, UK wide
Didac deliver on-site Traffic Marshall training and other plant courses to any location across the UK.
Some recent on-site training locations include:
Didac will always consider work overseas.
Contact us about our overseas work policy.
Frequently asked questions
- What’s the different between a Vehicle Banksman and a Traffic Marshal?
- Vehicle Banksman and Traffic Marshal are two terms that describe the same thing.
- Can I direct Plant Machinery using this training?
- Yes, given a suitable risk assessment is conducted in conjunction with a trained and certified plant operator factoring risks such as manoeuvring with a boom or while the Plant Machine is loaded.
- If training is completed using a LGV, does this mean the certification is restricted to only Banking LGVs?
- Whether candidates complete Vehicle Banksman training using a normal road car, a heavy goods vehicle or plant machinery, the role and responsibilities of the Vehicle Banksman remain the same.
Certification is not restricted to banking a particular type of vehicle.